Sabtu, 11 Agustus 2012

#WISHUWEREHERE - cody simpson

heyyyy vas happennin?? selamat malam. makasih ya udah nyempetin buka post ini. oke gue mau nge post tentang cody simpson lagi nih, gapapa ya? gapapa doooongggg :D
gue PDKT sama dia itu dr tahun 2010 kebayang kan tuh 2 tahun gue pdkt tapi gak jadian22 ahahaha .__.v
I'mma huge fans of cody simpson!! #awwyeah #yeew
baru22 ini cody robert simpson alias pacar gue baru ngeluncurin single barunya nih namanya wish you were here dan dia featuring sama beckyG.

check this out :))
Cody Simpson - Wish U Were Here ft. Becky G [Official Video]

"Wish U Were Here" Acoustic - Cody Simpson: Wish U Were Here Summer Series Episode #5


oke sekarang gue mau nge-share lyrics nya nih 

wish you were here lyrics by cody simpson

Lately I got this feelingI don't know what's the meaningBut I know it's strongAnd it's over youAll I want is to be home with you
Oh oh ohI'm coming right backOh oh ohLivin' without you is (no, no)I'm coming right backOh oh oh
Chorus:I wish you were hereYeah, I wish you were hereMusic is betterAnd lights are brighterWhen you are nearAm I making it clear ?The music is betterAnd right now I just wish you were hereOh oh ohRight now I just wish you were hereOh oh ohRight now I just wish you were here
Every nightA different cityBright lightsShould be prettyBut they can't compare, noTo the light from youAll I want right now is to be home with you
Oh oh ohI'm coming right backOh oh ohLivin' without you is (no, no)I'm coming right backOh oh oh
Chorus:I wish you were hereYeah, I wish you were hereMusic is better And lights are brighterWhen you are nearAm I making it clear ?The music is betterAnd right now I just wish you were hereOh oh ohRight now I just wish you were hereOh oh ohRight now I just wish you were hereOh oh ohRight now I just wish you were here
[Becky G]Yeah, Becky G, heyCan't wait 'til you come back homeI know it's late, hoped you were by the phoneIt's so hard gettin' by all aloneSo call me back, leave a message at the toneI know, you know, I know we can make it byIt's been too long since I've looked into your eyesAnd I'm waitin' so hurry backBring the shine boyYou better follow the pathCar, bus, train, go and get a cabOr just fly here, jet packRoger that, do you copy ?I was a puzzle piece, but you solved meOur future, I see is so clearAnd right now...
Chorus:I wish you were hereYeah, I wish you were hereMusic is betterAnd lights are brighterWhen you are nearAm I making it clear ?The music is betterAnd right now I just wish you were hereOh oh ohRight now I just wish you were hereOh oh ohRight now I just wish you were hereOh oh oh
 Right now I just wish you were here

see ya next post <33

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar